Ten best reasons to Love October
Recently I have been feeling very festive almost on a daily basis. October is here and I love it.
October is the most celebrated month in our family, filled with birthdays and anniversaries. I feel the need to share my celebrations and more reasons to love October:
- October is the month of my Birthday…to some it might be a sad reminder for getting old but who’s counting.
- October is a month filled with mellow warmth and fields are shouting with yellow, gold and orange glow.
- The AC unit that still working but feels way cooler even on 75 degrees (live in Florida?).
- October is delicious. It makes me cook more and host more.
- October is extra cozy hence my desire to rearrange furniture, rugs and painting some walls.
- The rain on leafs and petals.
- I’m a terrible driver on October. I don’t want to look at the road. I want is to stick my nose up against the window and soak up the view. Someone has to take me places.
- October is the most romantic month of the year, don’t you think?
- Autumn in October makes me feel that it is here to stay.
- Driving in the evenings with the moon roof open and looking up at the gorgeous clear sky (not if I am the driver).
- October is a serious competition with the month of May but guess what…October wins.
O.k. eleven reasons.